Ax Label Creator
Ax Label Creator - small utility can help you create labels for D365FO for your development project. It allows you convert any text from spec to camel case object name (fields, tables, classes, variables etc.) using prefix or/and postfix.
Download install file AxLabelCreator.188.8.131.52.exe
Download ZIP file AxLabelCreator.184.108.40.206.zip
220.127.116.11 (released 31/12/2019)
- Added color theme support with two dark and two light predefined themes
- Added taskbar with information about the metadata path and the current label file
- The controls associated with the prefix and postfix have been combined with the Result control in the new Object Name control.
- Text formatting is cleared before inserting text into the Text control.
18.104.22.168 (released 06/04/2019)
- New feature: Label creator can now edit label text on different languages
- Install: Label creator can be setup under user account
22.214.171.124 (released 11/11/2018)
- Label creator now runs under a user account
- Bug fix: Serial label id generator has been fixed
0.1.1.348 (released 13/05/2018)
- Interface fixes: menu Parameters was renamed to Settings, resizing was fixed for Prefix and Label prefix controls
0.1.1.347 (released 29/04/2018)
- Implemented "Check for updates" for the AxLabelCreator. Added new parameter "Check updates at startup" to the settings.
- Added support for characters translation. Use "Replace chars table file" parameter to specify file with chars conversion table. Table format is "char(s) from char(s) to". Check supplied table in gost2002.txt (transliteration Russian to English table) for example.
- AxLabelCreator executable and setup files were digitally signed.
- Some minor interface and functional issues were fixed.
0.1.1.346 (released 04/03/2018)
Bug reporting and feedback email